Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Catching Up

It's been a few days since my last post and I feel withdrawals and  it's time to catch up now. My little monkey learned to clap, clap his hands 2 Sundays ago after church so I claim that new feat to our worship service. He has also learned to make his kissy sounds after watching a video of a dear friends little baby girl doing the same thing. Baby kissy sounds are super cute. (So cute they make the fact he just ground mandarin orange into my couch irrelevant) Not only those two things but he has returned to his skill of standing freely. He's so good at it now he can bend and shake his noggin' and clap while doing it. We wanted to see how long he could last and he made it though an elaborate singing of the Alphabet Song. I was elated and so proud of my strong little man. He just turned 9 months on Monday and there is no doubt in my mind he will be walking in the very near future. While this makes me happy it also breaks my heart. My tiny little baby is literally growing before my eyes. I can't believe how fast the time goes.

We had a play date with his little girlfriend yesterday and it was so fun finally watching them get to play together. Of course they weren't as interested in each other as they were in the others' toys. Kids! HA!

The beach is calling my name and I'm dying to get my sewing machine out and work on a Pinterest project and make a huge beach blanket. Oh the awesomeness of living so close to the ocean. The sand beneath my toes and the wind in my hair and the sun on my face and the cold water rushing up onto the earth...oh how I love it.

That's all for today as little monkey is trying to lay claim to the computer keys. Have a super fabulous day all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment