Monday, July 1, 2013

WHOA!

Where on earth has the time gone? I remember vaguely my last posting about how any day now B could take his first real steps. That was almost 3.5 months ago now. He's very much walking and babbling on and on. His first steps came on a Sunday and a few minutes later he finally uttered his first word "mama", then I kid you not, later that day came "dada." For the longest time he didn't say mama again but man oh man has he not stopped saying dada ever...or daddy as it now is. He's grown so much. By his first birthday he knew and could baby pronounce 10 words. He's walking and almost running now and he has learned to throw...everything. He's so spunky and I feel he's going to be a funny guy, trying to make people laugh and he'll love to laugh as well. I bet he'll be a prankster, and a definite charmer. He's also going to be a handful, boy does this little being have a big personality. I love him so much each and every day, more and more. I pray every day for him, thanking God for this amazing blessing. He's recently begun doing crazy things that I've conveyed into my facebook statuses as "Baby Logic 101" I think I'll begin writing them on here as well, as a safe keeping for myself and everyone's enjoyment into the little insights of what must be going on inside that noggin' of his. I'll quickly upload the first 4. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment